Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home (Life Story Part 1)

I'm about to let it all go. Stick my dick out to dangle in the breeze, if you will. I'm going to tell you part one of my life story. I like to call it: "Home: Scott Alan Stapp's Early Years (part one of my life story)"

I was born on August 8th, 1973, to a billy-goat father (who was surprisingly absent of goatee) and a black woman named Teena. Teena was not my mother, however. Teena was just carrying my seed to awesome fruition because, little did you know, I was actually born with super powers and my tiny white-tail-dove mother's womb was too weak for my awesome man-seed (I think I'm using that term correctly??). That cool little child-fetus thingy would eventually grow into a child, then into a bully, and then, finally, into the fucking megastar that is me, Scott Alan Stapp--but we're not that far yet.

To summarize so far:
My father was a billy-goat named Neil, and my biological mother was a white-tail dove name Aloysius, but I was born to a black woman named Teena. Also, I had super powers.

Part 2 to come!

Scott A. Stapp, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment