Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fuck it

I mean it this time. Black people, your goose is cooked! I don't mean that in a racist way. The opposite in fact. What I'm trying to say is:

I feel bad about slavery.

I think my great-great-grandasshole owned slaves. Considering he was related to my paternal side, and is my ancestor, he probably owned a lot, and was really, really kick ass at owning that many.

Like, he so definitely owned at least twice as many as his stupid neighbor, Mark Tremotti, and he was so totally meaner to them and everything.


So yeah, back to the topic... I feel bad about slavery. As a means of trying to be less of a dick, I baked you guys a goose.

One goose, for all of you hungry black people. God nows your pour enouf as it is. I feed you now. Okay?good.bye
!

No comments:

Post a Comment