Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scott Stapp's Advice for life (Adventures with Kid Rock pt.1)

So I was hanging out with my buddy Kid Rock the other day (you may remember him from that video of the two of us totally getting our hogs sucked), and he turned to me and said:

"S.S., what do you think is the meaning of life?"

"Good question, Kid," I nodded and thought about it for a moment. "I guess it's makin money and fuckin bitches?"

"Hmm," Kid took this in. "That's pretty good I guess."

"Sure is," I agreed.


Then we both came and the groupies got up and asked if we had any grape soda.

"What do you mean, 'grape soda'?" Kid asked. "I mean really, what the hell is grape soda? I've drank beer my entire life, even when I was a baby I was technically drinking beer, you know, based on how much Mrs. Rock was drinking at the time so that it came out her titty milk and all. But for real, what the hell is grape soda?"

The groupies looked confused.

"What I think Mr. Rock is trying to say here, girls, is this: please tell me you're above the age of eight."

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Good," I said. "Now, just go ahead and tell us your twenty-five and get on out of here. Oh, and leave your underwear, we collect them for a scrap book."

The girls left and me and Kid high-fived.

"Niceeee one, dude," he said.

"I know," I nodded. "I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment