Monday, May 3, 2010

Ode to My Hog (Poem #1)

So I've been getting a lot of comments lately that say people are missing me writing sweet songs with sweet new lyrics because my old lyrics in Creed were like a sonic gold dick of poetry. That's pretty good, I think. So anyway, I've decided to start writing poems. FEaSt on ThIs:

Little dude, little dude,
oh wait, no
you're huge and awesome
excuse me,

Big dude, Big dude,
how'd you get so
Awesome?

Sometimes, I walk
to the store, or maybe
down the street
to the corner where that homeless dude
ralph lives.

I saw ralph fuck a hooker once.
It was freaky and I watched
from around the corner
in an alley
cranking you, you sweet
sweet meatbone.

mmm, meat bone.

sounds good, right?

Ladies?

So, back to the walking,
sometimes I do it

and sometimes I'll see a baby
in a stroller
and my baby-
phobia kicks in

OH GOD NOT
NOT-A-FUCKIN-GAIN
baby attack!

babes, flying everywhere.

Babes.

everywhere babes.


******

Cool poem, if I do say so myself. I think I rule just a little bit harder than before.

-Scott A. (poet-king) Stapp, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment