Saturday, May 8, 2010

Having Sex with a Mexican't (Adventures with kid rock no.4)

I was having phone sex while getting a blowjob the other day when Kid called me. I patched him in and we had a three way with some chick on the phone while this college girl slobbered on my hog.

Pretty cool.

Anyway, this college chick was all like, "I'm going to a sex party later, you wanna come?"

And I was like, "Hell yeah, but I'm gonna cum."

"I want in, S.S.!" Kid yelled over the phone.

"Damn, Kid, you heard that?"

Hell yeah, muthafuck, now gimme directions to that sex party!"

***

Several hours passed and then it was time for the sex party. So we went to the sex party and there were only black chicks there which was odd because it was a wednesday and usually fridays are my black chick nights, but it was cool cuz Kid loves the black ones.

Anyway, then a mexican showed up and me and Kid were all like, "damn girl, lemme break off a piece of that!" and she was like, "uh uh, papi, you gotta pay"

so then we payed her and me and Kid eiffel towered her and she said "no!"


-Scott A. Stapp, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment