Tuesday, May 4, 2010

At the grocery story (adventures with kid rock pt.2)

"Dude," Kid looked at me, brandishing a tub of vasoline. "You wanna bet me five bucks I can cum in this before security kicks us out?"

"Hell yeah," I nodded, knowing full well that Kid takes at least 55 minutes to jism.

...

35 minutes later...

"I'm... almost... there!" Kid shouted.

"Wow, dude! It's goin quick today!"

"Um, excuse me, Mr. Rock, Mr. Stapp?" A young, timid bagboy started.

"God DAMMIT!" I slapped him with my left hand, then again with my right hand. "You address us as MR. Mr. Rock and Dr. Dr. Dr. Stapp--I've got three doctorates for fuck'sake!"

"Uh, sorry sirs..."

"Sorry MR. Mr. Rock and Dr. Dr. Dr. Stapp!" I corrected him.

"Yes... well, be that as it may, we've had some, uh, complaints from the other customers... It seems that Mr... MR. Mr. Rock here, has been, uh, fucking a tube of vasoline for the better part of the last hour..."

"THAS GODDAM RIGH'!" Kid grunted. "OH SHIT!"

The bagboy looked confused. "It's okay," Kid said, handing him the used tub. "I came. Lets roll, S.S."

I slapped the bagboy again, with my ass, and we left.

-Scott A. Stapp, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment