Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bucket List

Lots of you guys have been asking for it, so here it is, Scott Alan Stapp's Bucket List!!! :

-punch a cat to the moon*

-punch a dog to hell

-bang more models*

-bang Jessica Alba

-bang Mischa Barton*

-fart on something til it dies

-get 1,000,000 blow jobs

-have sex on a lifeboat while people drown around me*

-get autotune installed in my throat box

-ride in the washing machine

-kill a man with only my thumbs

-take a deuce on the head of oliver cromwell

-get a fourth doctorate

-write a bestselling book of poetry about my hog

-write a bestselling book of poetry about kid rock's hog--don't judge, he's got a rockin hog.

-kill steve martin

-become james bond

-bang every bond girl ever

-bang lisa loeb

-bang my mom's friend susie, before she died

-make a corpse come back to life to S my D, then kill it again

-kill mick jagger

-write the song "Light my Fire"*

-eat a salad off a naked lady* And by salad, I mean steak. And by naked lady, I mean exactly that.

-Buy the town of Laredo, Tx, and re-name it Scott-Alan-Stappville and then genocide everyone in town.

-Commit three more acts of genocide

-Re-write that crappy boring movie Citizen Kane, and make my hog the main character.

-Grow a mustache on my balls*

-bang that chick from Spider-man with the weird teeth*

-tell Sarah Jessica Parker "you ain't hot"

-fight a troll*

-eat a troll

-fight a lion

-eat a lion*

-invent the synthesizer*




woah, that's just part of my list! More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment