Monday, March 22, 2010

At a party in ...

Hey guys,

Just left sxsw in Austin, Texas. Man, I sure had an okay time. You guys who live there probably thought it was cool because you got free alcohol and music, but that stuff actually scucks to me because people usually pay me money to drink alcohol and play music. So I'm still better than everyone, but it was nice to take a break from being super-kickass and getting money all the time.

Not really; I actually mean the opposite of that. Whatever.

Anyway, just at this party in some crazy rich European country where poor people are only allowed in to draw us rich, cool dudes around in carriages like some sort poor race of dirty, crazy horse-dudes. I'm just standing around at the open bar, blogging on my smartphone! Woah!

...

...

Woah, guys! This guy just offered me some new party drug called crystal meth... Think I should try it? I sure do!

We'll see how this goes!

-Scott A. Stapp, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment